There are many newly married couples who are interested to visit the beautiful state of Kerala to enjoy their honeymoon. The very word does sound quite exciting and romantic. It is necessary for the couple to select a place that boasts of romance, security, luxury and privacy. Although there are several places in the country that are attractive and beautiful honeymoon spots, it is Kerala that tops the list. There are plenty of activities for the young couples to undertake at this place.
Those looking forwards to having a romantic honeymoon can fulfil their dream at Kerala. It is indeed a paradise exclusively for newlywed and romantic couples. There are readily available honeymoon packages as well as South India temple tour packages.
A fabulous destination
This place is said to be blessed with amiable cool climate, romantic beaches, exotic flora & fauna, breath-taking backwaters, scenic natural beauty, picturesque hill stations and much more. Kerala’s natural beauty is really mesmerizing. With the right packages, it is possible to live up to the dreams and to make the most of the trip. A stay at the traditional and romantic houseboat with the beloved one can be just wonderful. The beautifully decorated houseboat will make the couples to cherish the moments spent there for a lifetime and to share the moods with the others. The honeymoon trip can be celebrated in a grand and romantic manner, since the houseboats here are all well furnished with modern facilities and amenities.
Some of the romantic spots to visit when in Kerala
The Kerala honeymoon tour package when selected from a reputed travel agent can include the following places.
- Kerala’s beaches do offer the couples with excellent opportunities to enjoy their favourite water sports, swimming and boating. Fresh coconut milk can be shared by the partners at the romantic beaches of Kovalam, Cherai, Varkala, Allappuzha, etc.
- The backwaters of Kerala are quite famous and boast of having a unique charm in itself. This is sure to make the honeymoon trip all the more memorable and romantic. The right honeymoon package is sure to include all these fabulous romantic destinations. Such backwater unique experience can make the trip incredible and incomparable.
- Kerala houseboats are quite popular and are accessed by tourists coming from all parts of the country and abroad. There are small and big houseboats to accommodate couples and large groups to offer them a wonderful floating stay.
- The honeymoon packages do offer the tourist a chance to visit the wildlife of the region. Here, one can come across the best national parks, wildlife sanctuaries and bird sanctuaries. Few of the well-known national parks of this region are Eravikulam National Park, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Silent Valley National Park and others.
- The five-thousand-year-old herbal natural health care has also been considered to be a wonderful attraction to the tourists.
It is important for the tourists to avail the right honeymoon package, so as to enjoy their stay and imbibe everlasting memories of this golden period.