What do you think you know about Egypt !!
Egypt, the magical land of Pharaohs, is the country where all of your dreams come to be true. While planning to travel to spend an extraordinary exceptional vacation, Egypt must be among your prior choices. Nevertheless, why Egypt? And why do you need to spend your vacation in Egypt?
Egypt is the only country in the whole world that has all of what you need. It is the place where you can mix the past with the present and get a futuristic reminiscent. Envisage that you can visit different historical sites that were constructed hundreds of years ago while getting an unforgettable experience from getting wet in Egypt’s coastal sites. Let us have a look at these mesmerizing landmarks and why you shouldn’t miss any available opportunity of Egypt Tours.
Why to Spend a Vacation in Egypt?
- The admirable Giza Pyramids Complex: one of the biggest reasons that make you have the desire to travel to Egypt is the magical historical complex in Giza, which resembles all of what is ancient and unique from the era of the great ancient Egyptians. In such a complex you can witness the real beauty of the three superb Giza Pyramids (Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure), the mythical Sphinx, which are magnificent in their structure with unique historical background and dazzling lacation, which makes tourists come from all around the world to visit.
- The Exquisite Egyptian Museum: it is located in Cairo and you definitely have to give yourself a break and go there so that you learn all about the great ancient Egyptian Civilization through having a look at the priceless treasures of ancient pharaohs like Tutankhamun.
- Marvelous destinations in Luxor and Aswan: these two cities have a terrific history and magnificent landmarks such as “The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Luxor Temple, and Karnak Temple in Luxor” and “The High Dam, Philae Temple, and the Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan”.
- The soothing Coastal Sites: Egypt has many astonishing coastal sites, where you can relax, have fun, meditate the real beauty such as Hurghada, Sharm El-Sheikh, El-Gouna, and Marsa Allam.
- Beautiful Alexandria “the Mediterranean Sea Bride”: is an amazing city in Egypt where you can go to different beaches and in the same time learn a lot about Egypt through visiting Alexandria Library and of course visiting the Citadel of Qaitbay, which was once the fortress of the site.
Egypt is great, safe, unique, and special with its marvelous history, location, climate, and most importantly, its attractions. So if you get a chance to book a trip to Egypt Package, take it.